This was a big year for CloudJumper and the cloud industry as a whole. As more and more businesses move to the cloud, the inherent benefits of Workspace as a Service (WaaS) have become more obvious than ever, as reported by key industry players:
- IDC: The hosted WaaS market is predicted to grow from $282 million in 2013 to $1.7 billion by 2018, with IDC citing several drivers for WaaS adoption, including growth in consumerization, BYOD, IT convergence, and cloud computing
- MarketsandMarkets: The WaaS market is expected to double from $4.76 billion in 2014 to $9.41 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of nearly 15 percent
- Gartner: Public cloud services around the globe are projected to grow 16.5% in 2016 to $204 billion, up from $175 billion in 2015
Because of this boom in popularity, many cloud providers have started offering their own version this year, yet to little success. Why? In a word, because it’s hard. We know! We’ve been working at it for years, which is why we know how to do it right.
Thanks to our unparalleled experience developing our WaaS solution, our partner ecosystem, revenue, customer base, and solution usage boomed in 2016:
- 80% growth in revenue from 2015 to 2016
- 100% increase in the number of partners from 2015 to 2016
- 350% increase in the number of active customers from 2014 – 2016
- 59% increase in the number of end-customer seats deployed by partners
Additionally, we rolled out our my.CloudJumper partner portal. The portal is an industry-pioneering engagement platform for web-based quoting and ordering. It keeps our partners fully engaged with their clients.
2016 has been an equally challenging and rewarding year, and we can’t wait to see what 2017 holds. Here’s to another year of growth and success!
For more information about CloudJumper’s year in review, be sure to read our full press release. To learn more about our WaaS solution, Cloud Workspace®, and what it will do for your clients, get in touch with us right away at email@example.com or (844) 645-6789. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.