The cloud has never been more popular than it is today, and it’s not showing signs of stopping anytime soon. More and more, customers are asking for the best cloud solution, and MSPs like yours are trying their best to provide it.
While many MSPs can manage to become a Cloud Services Provider (CSPs) while also remaining an MSPs, many find that is akin to becoming a jack-of-all-trades, but a master of none, and that it doesn’t work. Is your MSP needing a new focus or a better way to differentiate itself in your marketplace?
Why Not Make the Cloud The Sole Focus of Your Business?
Look at any urban marketplace in the US, and you’re bound to find hundreds of MSPs all offering similar “physical desktop management” services, but how many “pure-play” CSPs do you find? So few! The problem with the modern MSP business model is that it’s too complicated and the market is oversaturated. Wouldn’t it be easier to focus on providing the best possible cloud solution and own that position in your market?
That’s exactly what CloudJumper will help you do. With our industry-leading Workspace as a Service (WaaS) solution, we’ll give you the tools you need to turn your MSP into a CSP, which will offer a number of key benefits:
- A Turn-key cloud solution from the Industry Pioneer | We’ve been doing this for more than 17 years, we have developed our solution and systems for your success.
- Great Margins That Keep Coming | Imagine selling a solution once and getting paid for it, forever. That’s exactly how the cloud works.
- Simplified Expenses | Once you become a Cloud Services Provider with CloudJumper, your expenses — and business in general — becomes much less complicated, with fewer vendors, a smaller staff, and more.
- Outsourced Level 2 Support | With Cloud Workspace®, our team of qualified and experienced engineers handle any and all support requests level 2 and above, leaving you and your team to handle simple issues like forgotten passwords and login management.
- Vastly Reduced Payroll | By focusing directly on the cloud, you’ll be able to support more end-users with the same staff and your Tier 2 and 3 engineers can be freed to focus on more valuable project instead of support work.