CloudJumper is proud to offer a comprehensive range of cloud services – read on to see just what each of our solutions do, and what they offer you and your end customers.
Since the very beginning, the CloudJumper team has never stopped innovating. For well over a decade, we’ve been blazing a trail in the cloud industry, developing unbeatable solutions that offer our partners and their end customers the best of what the right cloud workspace solution has to offer with none of the disadvantages that plague the alternatives.
Thanks to our recent acquisition of IndependenceIT, we can now offer even more to our current and future clients. Between Cloud Workspace®, Cloud Workspace® Management Suite and the Cloud Resource App, we’ve got something for everyone.
However, maybe you’re not 100% on what each has to offer you…
Cloud Workspace® – Everything You Need in a Cloud Solution
Cloud Workspace® is the ultimate turnkey cloud service, incorporating years of development and industry expertise with cutting-edge features and user-friendly design. How do we do it?
The reality is that our team members have been developing cloud solutions for more than 17 years, working with industry giants like Microsoft, Intuit, Google and so many others to ensure their services worked with our solution. Put simply, we are the cloud industry pioneer for this type of cloud service delivery technology.
The solution includes every element that you as the MSP needs to fully service the end-customer’s network (with the exception of computers and building wiring), and further benefits of our turnkey solution include:
- Level Two Support | Our team handles all Level 2 support requests for you, leaving your team to handle simple customer issues like password resets.
- Disruptive Pricing & Great Margins | Our team’s considerable experience in the cloud industry has allowed us to precisely value our service for maximum cost-effect, leaving a great margin for you as you bring it to your customers.
- High Volume Provisioning | Our JumpStart platform allows for seamless and speedy on-boarding, helping both you and your customers save time and money when switching to our Cloud Workspace®.
- Sales, Engineering & Marketing Support | Once you’ve made the choice to sell our Cloud Workspace® solution, we don’t leave you holding the bag. From predeveloped marketing collateral to ongoing support from our expert engineers, CloudJumper is here to help. Our success is your success.
- Branding Flexibility | How you position Cloud Workspace® is up to you, with the freedom to use the CloudJumper name, or alternatively, white label and co-branding options.
- Industry-Leading Partner Portal | Our partner portal, my.CloudJumper provides complete visibility into client accounts, making for simple quoting, billing and support, accessible through a user-friendly dashboard that ties it all together.
- 2,500+ Apps | The apps your end customers need can be easily added to Cloud Workspace®. Choose from more than 2500 apps in any line of business. Options range from industry favorites to specialized solutions developed by our ISV partners.
Cloud Workspace® Management Suite – Control and Capability
Cloud Workspace® Management Suite (CWMS) takes a vendor-agnostic approach to cloud infrastructure automation and management, allowing service providers and enterprise IT, administrators, that partner with CloudJumper to more easily execute a multi-cloud strategy while reducing the time and resources required to build and deploy solutions.
The advantages of workload scheduling and scaling allow service providers to drive efficiency and margin expansion at the data center layer. The heavy investment in workflow integration and management through API enhancements offers a compelling capability for IT administrators like you who are looking to unify client computing in the cloud without the limitations of onsite IT.
In a nutshell, CWMS is the software that we give our partners so they can manage their end customers’ instances of Cloud Workspace®. Cloud providers use it to manage their own Workspace as a Service solutions. Additionally, it supports IT departments who have built their own end-user computing environment as they manage the layers in their technology stack.
Cloud Resource App – Your Seamless Transition from Citrix to CloudJumper
CloudJumper’s Cloud Resource App (CRA) makes it easier than ever to replace Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop with a Cloud Workspace® environment and to discontinue using Cloud Portal Services Manager, replacing it with our Cloud Workspace® Management Suite (CWMS).
Using our CRA, the migration to Cloud Workspace and CWMS is as simple as copying and pasting your company information – the whole process should take around an hour to complete, at most. CRA does all the heavy lifting for you: assessing your environment, Active Directory and more, then creating your CWMS account, and Cloud Workspaces for all your end customers.
For more information about the many ways we can help you deliver a cloud workspace to your customers, get in touch with CloudJumper: email@example.com or (844) 645-6789. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.