CloudJumper builds effective, lasting partnerships with MSPs like yours – read on to learn how.
The cloud has never been more popular than it is today, and it’s not showing signs of stopping anytime soon.
Over the past few years, cloud workspace solutions have rapidly taken over both the private and professional worlds, offering End Customers the freedom to access their data when, where and how they want to.
That’s why it’s so important for your MSP to partner with the right cloud provider, and quickly. First mover advantage is a key benefit that gets more and more elusive each day as the competitors in your local area move to the cloud before you do. You need to start giving your customers the cloud solution they’re looking for – ASAP.
However, before you rush into anything, I’m sure you’re wondering – what’s it like to partner with CloudJumper, the leader of the cloud workspace industry?
The Life of a CloudJumper Partner
The CloudJumper team is proud to have just finished a very successful year of sales, and 2018 is also boding well! We know that we wouldn’t have the success that we do without them. As much as we offer to them (we’ll get to that a little later), they shoulder an admirable portion of the workload as well.
From the very start, the MSPs we partner with are involved in the process. As a partner, they find the great End Customers who use our Workspace as a Service (WaaS) solution. While we also pass on leads to our partners, much of the frontend work is handled by the expert sales teams employed by our partners.
The next step is to bring those customers into the cloud. That’s where our ground-to-cloud solution, JumpStart comes into play. JumpStart has been designed from the ground up to transition your new End Customers to our WaaS solution by scanning the customer’s IT environment; mirroring their landscape data; and provisioning new WaaS accounts – simple as that. No matter the size or complexity of the new customer’s IT environment, JumpStart will handle the onboarding process for you, ensuring a seamless end-to-end experience.
However, as great as Jumpstart is, the migration process is still performed by our more than capable partners. From there, our partners also handle the general management, from billing to Tier 1 Support (resetting passwords and other minor issues). Any more complex issues are resolved by the partner working with our team of Tier 2 technicians.
Most importantly? The partner works face to face with their customer, just as any MSP would, to keep them happy, productive and cared for.
From Us to You
That said, I’m sure you’re wondering – what does CloudJumper offer me? This is a partnership, after all, which is why we provide our partners with a range of benefits and advantages:
- Disruptive Pricing & Great Margins | Our team’s considerable experience in the cloud industry has allowed us to precisely value our service for maximum cost-effectiveness, leaving a great margin for you as you bring it to your customers.
- my.CloudJumper | Our cloud management tool now comes complete with a robust Customer Management Module to bring your new End Customers to the cloud faster than ever before. A key feature of the Customer Management Module is JumpStart, a fully automated customer migration application that has been designed from the ground up to transition new customers to our cloud workspace.
- Sales, Engineering & Marketing Support | Once you’ve made the choice to sell our cloud workspace solution, we don’t leave you holding the bag. From predeveloped marketing collateral to ongoing support from our expert engineers, CloudJumper is here to help.
- Branding Flexibility | How you position your WaaS solution is up to you, with the freedom to use the CloudJumper name, or alternatively, white label and co-branding options.
- Outsourced Level 2 Support | With our cloud workspace solution, our team of qualified and experienced engineers handle any and all support requests level 2 and above, leaving you and your team to handle simple issues like forgotten passwords and login management…and finding more valuable End Customers.
Tired of doing everything on your own? We want to work with you, letting you do what you’re best at, and leaving the rest to our team of seasoned cloud experts. Again, we say, thank you to our wonderful partners! We couldn’t have done it without you.