Editor’s Note: this blog is part of a series that highlights specific messaging for different company types. This week, we address the SMB and how the cloud can positively affect their success as they gorw. As an MSP or other CloudJumper marketing partner, this series can help you develop your own cloud messaging or branding.
Small businesses like yours usually start out by trying to do everything in-house. Your business is new, so it can seem smarter to try to manage everything directly, rather than trust your future to a third party.
When it comes to IT, not only is this untrue, it’s downright unnecessary.
Once you’ve grown past being a simple startup, you need to focus on how to best deploy your resources. You could hire, train and manage you own IT staff, as well as purchase and maintain all the onsite hardware you’ll need for a robust infrastructure, or you can choose to go with the cloud.
With the cloud and a good MSP, you can indefinitely stave off the need to hire internal IT resources, allowing you to focus your time and money directly on your core competencies. The benefits of migrating your internal IT resources to the cloud include:
- Simplified IT | By moving your business to the cloud, your IT is externally managed by the MSP, but still entirely under your control.
- No More IT Projects | Any changes, updates, additional staff members, new locations, etc. can be easily provisioned in the cloud.
- Advanced Security | With your files, applications and other data stored in world-class data centers, you’ll enjoy enterprise-level security all as a part of your small monthly fee.
- Robust Backup | Storing your data in the cloud ensures that it will always be recoverable in the event of an onsite disaster, human error, power outages, or worse.
- Comprehensive Software Management | With all your line of business applications hosted in the cloud, you never have to worry about update and patch management ever again.
CloudJumper’s network of MSP partners is proud to offer SMBs like yours a stable and robust Workspace as a Service (WaaS) cloud solution, Cloud Workspace®, to help you save time, money and effort when it comes to your IT.
Learn more about how our cloud solutions will help you eliminate unnecessary internal IT by getting in touch with our team right away: firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 645-6789. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.