The cloud business is booming – stop sitting on the sidelines and add the cloud to your product mix.
Editor’s Note: As we continue to watch CloudJumper’s sales and its installed base surpass monthly records, almost every month, we know we get why MSPs should be moving their business into the cloud, and why their End Customers should be doing likewise. Keep reading to discover why your MSPs needs to begin growing your business in the cloud… today, in 2018.
The cloud is everywhere. That’s not some tagline or marketing message – it’s just a fact. Today, every modern application on every current device offers some form of cloud capability – and that’s just in the personal consumer space.
How about the business world? Not convinced that the cloud is that big of a deal? Consider the facts:
- According to IDC, in 2018, no less than half of IT spending will be cloud-based.
- Gartner predicts that by 2021, 28% of all IT spending will be for cloud-based infrastructure, middleware, application and business process services.
- According to Forrester, by 2020, the cloud computing market, including cloud applications, business administrations and services will reach $236 billion.
- SiliconANGLE predicts that cloud storage expenses will increase at a 16% CAGR in the 2016 – 2026 period.
Especially over the past few years, the cloud has rapidly taken over both the private and professional worlds, offering end users the freedom to access their data when, where and how they want to.
If you haven’t moved your business — and your End Customers’ businesses — to the cloud yet, here are the top 4 reasons why you need to start the transition right now:
- It’s Strategic – Your End Customers know about the cloud; they understand its value; and by and large, they want in When your End Customers are asking for the cloud, it doesn’t just mean that you’re falling behind; it means your End Customers are getting advice from somewhere else. It may be a friend of theirs, but it could also be a competitor of yours…
- It’s Defensive – This is why it’s so vital for your MSP to get on board, and quickly. First mover advantage is a key benefit that gets more and more elusive each day as the competitors in your local area move to the cloud before you do. Furthermore, if you wait any longer, you won’t just lose potential business – you’ll lose the confidence of your current End Customers too. To be fair, maybe you do have a cloud solution, but not all your End Customers are on board. You need to bring them on, and quickly – a cloud-first strategy is the only way to transition your End Customers to the cloud before they hear about it from someone else.
- It Will Make You Money – Our team’s considerable experience in the cloud industry has allowed us to precisely value our service for maximum cost-effect, leaving a great margin for you as you bring it to your End Customers. Furthermore, once you’ve chosen to sell our Cloud Workspace® solution, we don’t leave you holding the bag. From predeveloped marketing collateral to ongoing support from our expert engineers, CloudJumper is here to help. We even provide flexible marketing options, with the freedom to use the CloudJumper name, or alternatively, white label and co-branding options.
- It Integrates With Other Technologies You Deploy – Are you also providing your End Customers with several software applications or other technology solutions? Our Cloud Workspace can integrate with them, make it easier to deploy them or even help your End Customer realize enough cost savings so the business can afford to deploy it.
All of this is to say that you need to start selling the cloud, and we can help. As pioneers of the cloud industry, we’ve been developing Cloud Workspace® for the past 18 years to ensure that it offers the most disruptive pricing, fastest capability for transition and launch, and most user-friendly design on the market.
As great as this solution is for your End Customers, it’s just as beneficial to you, the MSP. This solution has unbeatable pricing margins, robust support capability and convenient marketing options you won’t find anywhere else.