There’s a lot to be thankful for this year – especially if you’ve added our Cloud Workspace® or Cloud Workspace® Management Suite solutions to your product mix.
It’s a time-honored tradition to reflect on what you’re thankful for each year at Thanksgiving. It’s the time to count your blessings, recognize what you really value and what makes your life better.
The CloudJumper team is thankful for a lot – such as the great year that is drawing to a close. Soon, we will be sharing our predictions of what is to come in 2019. In particular, there are five key reasons why will be enjoying our Thanksgiving weekend.
1. Freedom to Work Whenever, Wherever
We’re thankful that you can watch football this weekend, because if you need to check in with work, your desktop is accessible from all your devices – including your brother’s 20-year-old desktop at his house in Dallas (GO Redskins)! Click here for our HTML5 web access.
Regardless of whether your clients are working late at the office, at home, or on the road, our Workspace as a Service solution, Cloud Workspace gives them simple and secure access to all their work files.
2. Lock-Tight Security
We’re thankful you can relax knowing that come Cyber Monday, your end customers will be safe – the next Wanna Cry will not get through our security, no matter what Suzi or Bill buy during lunch next week!
This is just one of the many benefits that our Cloud Workspace solution offers MSPs like yours. You and your end customers never have to worry about whether a patch has been applied to a major vulnerability like this one. You get real peace of mind, even in the face of the biggest ransomware incident ever.
Think of it this way: despite what many people assume, hardware only accounts for around 20% of IT support. The other 80% is entirely maintenance: patching and updating software, supporting hardware and infrastructure, etc. By partnering with CloudJumper, you outsource all of that to our team of expert engineers, who work around the clock to keep everything maintained, operational and secure.
3. Nonstop Monitoring
We’re thankful that you can eat as much turkey as you want and, when you need to, take a nap afterward… and you can do so in peace! The CloudJumper team will be monitoring your end customers and fully available to help. Even though our offices will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and the day after, our expert support team is readily available to handle your end customers’ concerns.
4. Faster Migrations & Conversions
We’re thankful that we can help you go on vacation – you’ll will have time next year as we are making cloud migrations and conversion faster and easier than ever before – all thanks to JumpStart.
CW.migrate is the ultimate solution for quick and seamless onboarding of end customers into a Cloud Workspace environment. CW.migrate cuts migration time to just days by simplifying the end customer’s data seeding and by automatically translating and applying their security settings.
CW.convert allows you easily to convert your RDS deployments to a Cloud Workspace environment and manage them with our Cloud Workspace® Management Suite (CWMS) software.
5. Unparalleled App Support
We’re thankful you let go of your worries about how to support your end customers’ multitude of applications. Don’t worry…eat turkey…we have you covered with more than 2500+ applications, including QuickBooks. After all, unless your customers can use the WaaS solution to get their daily work done with the necessary apps, it’s not really much of a solution, is it?
CloudJumper is proud to offer a Cloud Workspace solution that can deploy more than 2500 separate apps that are used by workers in countless industries every day.
If you and your end customers can’t be thankful for the same things, then it’s time to make a change – you deserve the convenience, confidence and peace of mind that comes with marketing CloudJumper’s Cloud Workspace solution every single day.
Regardless, we’d like to wish you and yours a lovely day or weekend off with family and friends! CloudJumper will be here to make 2019 an amazing year for you, just as you made 2018 an amazing year for us. For that, we are truly thankful.
To learn more about what our services will do for you first hand, get in touch with the CloudJumper team right away. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844.645.6789. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.