Welcome to 2019! It almost doesn’t seem possible that 2018 is already in the books. And, what a year it was for CloudJumper! When we look back over the news we put out to the media last year, it becomes very telling that we had a lot of success last year!
So take a minute with me to consider the news we shared during the year now closed!
- Windows Virtual Desktop | CloudJumper Aligns Windows Virtual Desktop from Microsoft with its Cloud Workspace® Management Suite
- Cloud Workspace Management Suite | Cloud Workspace® Management Suite Now Available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Single Server Deployment | CloudJumper Enhances Cloud Workspace Versatility with Single Server Deployment Option for MSPs
- Continuum | CloudJumper and Continuum Form Technology Partnership to Enable Efficient Cloud Services
- The20 | CloudJumper Partners with The20 to Accelerate Cloud Workspace® Deployments Through the MSP Cooperative
- TNG of Canada | TNG Expands Digital Transformation Leadership In Canada Through Partnership with CloudJumper
- Drew Walz & Mike Walsh | CloudJumper Expands Management Team With Senior Level Appointments
- Robin Brandl | End User Computing Veteran Robin Brandl Joins CloudJumper As Cloud Desktop/Workspace Demand Accelerates
All of that doesn’t include that we started the year by announcing that we had doubled sales two years running, and we made a major acquisition of our strategic partner, IndependenceIT which created our Cloud Workspace Management Suite solution.
So again, now we find ourselves in 2019, and we are so stoked for an amazing year. We know that this will be, by far, the biggest year ever for cloud computing, CloudJumper and our partners.
So join us in the cloud, and we commit that your success is our business. Get in touch with us right away at email@example.com or (844) 645-6789. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.