Many businesses settle for QuickBooks Online, but you shouldn’t have to. CloudJumper is proud to deliver the more robust and feature-heavy QuickBooks hosting solution version through our Cloud Workspace®.
The margin of error when it comes to accounting is razor-thin. A single decimal point out of place or a couple fractions of a percent off is all that separate right from wrong, success from failure.
The same should go for your business’ technology, right? While some may tell you that the most commonly used or readily available solutions are essentially the same as everything else, the truth is that you deserve — and often, need — the best tools available to you.
The CloudJumper team wants to equip you with those tools — specifically, the best version of QuickBooks available on the market.
Many businesses have to settle for using the inferior online version of QuickBooks, either out of perceived convenience, assumed cost-benefit or simplicity. The subscription-based QuickBooks Online is, frankly, the “dummied-down” option. It’s limited in its capabilities, designed for businesses that don’t think they need the full version, and assume that going with the lesser one will benefit their business.
This is often the thinking of the small to medium-sized businesses that make up your client-base. They know they’re not a Fortune 500 enterprise corporation, so why would they need the full version of an accounting software that’s only necessary for part of their work?
The CloudJumper team wants to reframe that argument; instead of thinking, “why bother with the full version, isn’t the lite version good enough,” we want end users to see how easy it is to access and use the full version through our Workspace as a Service solution, Cloud Workspace®.
CloudJumper is an Intuit Authorized Host, as such, we are legally authorized by Intuit to host QuickBooks desktop software for end users access. This is a designation only bestowed upon a handful of companies worldwide. It means that we have been fully vetted by Intuit to provide the most secure and complete QuickBooks solutions on the market.
Let’s see how they measure up against each other.
- Updates features automatically: While automatic updates can be convenient, more often than not, end users find it frustrating when the application they’ve gotten used to changes without warning, leaving them with extra work in order to learn how to use it over again.
- Lacks multiple inventory tracking options: QuickBooks Online only allows inventory tracking using the FIFO (First In First Out) method, which simply won’t meet the needs of every end user out there.
- Does not offer industry-specific versions that allow for better reporting: Without industry-specific versions of QuickBooks, your end users will either have to make due with a generic program for their needs, or they’ll just go with another option — or another Managed Services Provider — who can deliver.
- Does not support add-on applications and plugins: Again, QuickBooks Online is a limited version of the software, which means it won’t support any type of customization that would help your end users.
QuickBooks Desktop hosted by CloudJumper:
- Updates by request: Allows you and your end users to control whether or not to accept new changes to QuickBooks, or keep it the way they prefer.
- Multiple inventory tracking options: QuickBooks Desktop offers two options for tracking inventory: the average cost method or the FIFO method (FIFO) method available when you purchase the Advanced Inventory add-on module.
- Batch invoicing: When the amount and type of service you are billing multiple clients are the same, this feature allows you to invoice them all at the same time.
- Industry-specific versions: QuickBooks Desktop offers industry-specific features for businesses that fall into one of the following industries: General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Professional Services, Retail and Nonprofit.
- Intuit Authorized Provider: It is a violation of Intuit’s license agreement to host Quickbooks in the cloud with a non-Certified provider. When you work with CloudJumper you will have peace of mind that your QuickBooks hosting is authorized, fully licensed, and secure.
If you’re still not convinced, consider one last point – QuickBooks Desktop is the original, foundational version of the application. Going back to 1990, QuickBooks has been a competitor in the accounting software industry for nearly thirty years. Compare that to QuickBooks Online, the version designed to be “one size fits all” for businesses that can’t afford or can’t be bothered to go with the full suite.
While many often assume that when it comes to technology, “newer is better,” the CloudJumper team hasn’t found that to be the case. Some of the most reliable, useful and effective applications in use today have been around for decades – so don’t be so quick to discount the value that legacy and experience have when it comes to your business technology.
Keep in mind – this is just one of more than 2200+ separate applications that we support through Cloud Workspace®, thanks to our robust infrastructure, industry-leading systems and software, and unbeatable expertise. The key is in our experience: we’ve had 16 years to develop Cloud Workspace® to perfectly deploy each and every app that our end users need.
For more information about how CloudJumper can support your end users’ application needs, get in touch with us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 645-6789. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn