Still fretting over whether you should stick with your onsite servers, or move your data off-premise to the cloud? Let’s clear the issue up for you, once and for all.
The cloud hasn’t been around forever, but already, the question of “on-premise or off-premise” feels like an age-old question. It’s been talked about ad nauseum by vendors, salespeople and other industry members, but you still may not be sure about it. So let’s put the argument to bed.
The key selling point is that you get to clear out that hot, stuffy old server room in your office building. Instead of hosting your servers and data on site, you instead rent someone else’s servers in their data center, allowing you to turn that extra space into a break room, additional office space or even a much-needed bathroom (no more going to another floor when nature calls).
By moving your data and apps off-premise through the cloud, you can get the freedom to clean out your server rooms and gain a number of key advantages:
- Reducing Hardware | As already mentioned, one of the key benefits of the cloud is how it allows businesses to get rid of their onsite servers, which cuts costs for storage and cooling.
- Minimizing Your Carbon Footprint | Everyone knows how big a deal Global Warming is in the modern world, but not everyone knows that the cloud can help reduce carbon footprints. By moving IT operations into the cloud, businesses can cut energy use and carbon emissions by up to 90 percent, depending on the size of the company.
- Comprehensive Dematerialization | The cloud offers a number of ways to substitute virtual options for their conventional equivalents. Whether it’s by storing data and apps offsite in a data center, accessing work at home instead of driving to the office, or by using VoIP and video chat to conduct meetings instead of traveling there in person, businesses save money.
The cloud offers all this and more for each and every single client we work with, so what are you waiting for? Start saving money by starting your migration to a cloud workspace today. However, it’s not just about real estate.
Not only do you gain onsite space when you move your data off-premise, but you also gain all the advantages that come with hosting your data in a top-of-the-line, fully managed data center.
The CloudJumper team is proud to offer several modern options for where you can host your data. We utilize both tier-3 and tier-4 data centers that guarantee uptime (all include a 100% uptime SLA), provide reliable backup capability and feature a valuable set of contingencies designed specifically to keep your desktops, data and applications safe.
Further benefits of moving your data to one of our off-premise data centers include:
- Off-Site Safety | By storing your hardware off-site, you gain a valuable contingency against any onsite emergencies. Power outages, malware attacks and other disasters can strike your business at any time, but by having your IT infrastructure managed safely off-premises, you have one less thing to account for during an emergency.
- No More Upkeep | Managing your IT infrastructure isn’t just expensive, but time-consuming as well. Upgrades and other forms of maintenance are necessary to ensure your servers are in optimal condition, so why not let our team see to it for you?
- Iron Clad Security | Our data center will allow you to store your desktops, data and applications with a vast range of digital and physical security measures to ensure they’re safe from all threats. Managed firewall, antivirus, antispam measures, onsite security personnel and more ensure the security of your server information so that you can do your work without having to worry.
- Comprehensively Certified Management | Our team has the certifications necessary to ensure that the foundation of your IT environment is supported and maintained in optimal working condition. Even better, that means you don’t have to worry about investing in this kind of expertise on your staff, saving you even more in wages.
Business owners and managers like yourself may know that the cloud offers reduced expenses, greater scalability and simplified IT management, but not everyone in your industry gets as much as they can out of the cloud, often because they lack the support of a knowledgeable cloud services provider. That’s why you need an expert cloud partner like CloudJumper.
It’s never been easier to start moving your customers to the cloud and the benefits for them are clear: they’ll save money and be far more secure by transitioning to a cloud workspace with CloudJumper today.
Learn more about CloudJumper and the off-premise benefits we offer your End Customers. Get in touch with us right away at email@example.com or (844) 645-6789. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.