Understanding Cloud Workspace® is a key part of its delivery – but it’s just as important to understand what type of customer needs it most.
We often get the same questions over and over…
“What’s the best vertical for your solutions?”
“What industries do you typically target?”
“What markets can I break into with the cloud?”
The fact is that, as a channel-only company, we let our partners decide on verticals. Not that this limits their options or makes their life harder – after all, Cloud Workspace® supports just about every company in every industry.
But furthermore, targeting industry by industry isn’t really the right way to go about finding new customers. It’s more effective to look business by business, customer by customer. For us, that means understanding the “Opportunity Funnel.”
Using The Opportunity Funnel To Identify Your Next Cloud Workspace® Customer
Over our many years as a leader in the cloud industry, we’ve developed and honed this concept to help our partners recognize the factors in a potential customer that will easily translate into a sale. Each time we see them, we know the prospect will naturally become a customer. It’s just the perfect fit.
The identifiers in the Opportunity Funnel include:
• Will they require a server refresh within the next 18 months?
• Are they growing rapidly and need to scale?
• Does their business have multiple locations/remote workers?
• Do they have limited IT staff and/or operational expenses?
• Do they have extensive security needs?
(e.g. a small bank or finance company, an insurance agent, etc. – any company that stores sensitive information for end customers that isn’t Amazon or some other huge company).
Whether in just one or everyone of these instances, Cloud Workspace® meets these needs better than any other cloud or on-premise solution currently on the market. But that’s not all…
Who Else Will Benefit from Cloud Workspace®?
The fact is that our Cloud Workspace® solution meets so many needs and helps so many different types of businesses. Not all of them actually fall within the scope of the Opportunity Funnel.
When getting to know a potential new customer, you should always find out what specific IT challenges they’re currently dealing with that have led them to seek out a new IT solution. If they mention any of the following, it’s further proof that a WaaS cloud solution is right for them:
• A mixture of devices and operating systems (Windows, Mac, etc.)
• Software application management & support
• Struggling to support BYOD
• IT budget (transitioning from Cap-Ex to Op-Ex)
• Looking to streamline costs
Another key type of business to consider are those that are in transition or in a start-up phase. These types of companies generally have the following obstacles, which Cloud Workspace® is perfectly suited to help them overcome:
• Equipment lease or service contract expiring
• Hardware refresh (aging servers and/or workstations)
• Software refresh or new software
• Rapid growth or downsizing
• Seasonal employees
• Moving or opening offices or merger/acquisition activity
• New leadership or new IT staff
Of course, once you’ve determined that WaaS is the right cloud workspace platform for your prospect, don’t forget to explain the many benefits that it has to offer them. CloudJumper’s Cloud Workspace® solution provides comprehensive advantages across the entire company.
• The CFO sees cost savings.
• The CIO looks at the security benefits.
• The staffer likes how it adds to work-life balance.
• The CEO appreciates the value it brings to his company which allows him to target all of his resources toward the company’s main mission.
There is so much to Cloud Workspace® – but when you start by considering the Opportunity Funnel, you will support your customers in a way that no other IT solution can touch.
Want to learn more about Cloud Workspace® and the Opportunity Funnel? Get in touch with the CloudJumper team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 645-6789. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.