Running a law firm can be challenging; there’s so much data to keep and store and manage. All those documents they bury their adversaries in have to be stored somewhere! They have to be produced using Word, and there is a good chance they manage billing and time-tracking online too!
Workspace as a Service simply just makes all of that easier.
Our Cloud Workspace®, our Workspace as a Service (WaaS) cloud solution can support your MSP in your support of your law firm clients. Cloud Workspace® offers your legal customers a range of proactive features to help ensure that your clients’ firms can work effectively and productively. Benefits include:
- Easy Access | Regardless of whether you clients are working in the courtroom or at home, our WaaS platform will give them simple and secure access to all their legal files.
- Reduced Hardware | Why bother housing and maintaining costly servers and hardware on your client’s premises when you can host them on the cloud? Make use of WaaS technology to start minimizing your client’s on-site hardware today.
- Confident Security and Assured Compliance | The security features and control options provided through our WaaS platform can ensure comprehensive and easily achieved compliance for your clients that operate under strict legal industry regulations.
- Regular Updates and Patches | Given how important regular update and patching policies are — don’t forget that WannaCry came down to whether or not user systems were up to date — we ensure that all necessary software is kept up to date on a regular basis.
- Simple Disaster Recovery | When you move your clients’ systems into the cloud, you ensure they have a robust, regularly updated backup available whenever they need it.
Don’t leave your legal industry clients stuck in the past! Bring them into the cloud today with a little help from the CloudJumper team.
Reach out to CloudJumper today at email@example.com or (844) 645-6789 to learn more about our WaaS solution and what it offers your customers in the legal field. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn