Summer is almost here, and the temperature is already rising. Sleeves are getting rolled up, chilled water coolers are emptying more quickly than just a few weeks ago, and soon the A/C will be at full blast.
When it comes to your customers’ employees, it can cost just about as much to keep them comfortable in the summer as it does in the winter. Whether it’s heating or cooling, they know it’ll be an expense whether it’s late January or early August. Where it differs is with your customers’ IT infrastructure.
Keeping their servers cooled to the optimal temperature only gets harder as the summer days get hotter and longer. No matter how hot the temperature is outside, they have to keep your servers chilled in order to keep them running properly, without any errors, lags, or, at worst, fire hazards.
This is a cost that most business owners pay because they think there’s no other option. Either they keep the servers cool, or they can expect problems with their IT – but CloudJumper wants you to know that there’s a better way for your customers.
Go “serverless” with the cloud.
As everybody knows, the Cloud offers a long list of benefits to businesses in a range of industries. Easy access to data, improved security, enhanced business continuity capability, etc. But one of the greatest benefits offered by the cloud is how it allows businesses to eliminate the need for onsite servers – along with all the costs that come with keeping them cool!
By moving your customers’ data and apps into the cloud, you can give them the freedom to clean out their server rooms and stop paying year round — and most dearly in the hot summer months — to keep them cool. But that’s not the only environmental benefits of the cloud:
- Minimizing The Carbon Footprint | Everyone knows how big a deal Global Warming is in the modern world, but not everyone knows that the cloud can help reduce carbon footprints. By moving IT operations into the cloud, businesses can cut energy use and carbon emissions by up to 90 percent, depending on the size of the company.
- Comprehensive Dematerialization | The cloud offers a number of ways to substitute virtual options for their conventional equivalents. Whether it’s by storing data and apps offsite in a data center, accessing work at home instead of driving to the office, or using VoIP and video chat to conduct meetings instead of traveling there in person, businesses can save money and reduce carbon emissions with modern cloud technologies.
- Reducing Hardware | As already mentioned, one of the key benefits of the cloud is how it allows businesses to get rid of their onsite servers, which cuts costs for storage and cooling. This allows businesses to minimize their office space, and go greener when it comes to climate control during the summer months.
The cloud offers all this and more for each and every customer you currently work with, so what are you waiting for? Summer is coming quickly, and it’s only going to get hotter out there. Start saving your clients money right now by jumpstarting their migration to the cloud.
The good news is that you don’t have to handle this transition alone – we’d love to help. The CloudJumper team is proud to offer our industry-leading Workspace as a Service (WaaS) solution, Cloud Workspace® as the ideal cloud platform for you and your customers. In addition to the many environmental benefits offered by the cloud in general, our in-house built Cloud Workspace® solution comes with Active Directory, anti-virus technology, data backup, and total environment management from our expert team of cloud engineers.
Put simply, it’s the ultimate turnkey solution for MSPs that want to bring their clients into the cloud. Our WaaS solution has everything you need in a cloud platform for your clients, including:
- Disruptive Pricing & Great Margins | Our teams’ extensive experience in the cloud industry has allowed us to precisely value our service for maximum cost-effect, leaving a great margin for you as you bring it to your customers.
- Sales, Engineering & Marketing Support | Once you’ve made the choice to sell our WaaS solution, we don’t leave you holding the bag. From pre-developed marketing collateral to ongoing support from our expert engineers, CloudJumper is here to help.
- Branding Flexibility | How you position our MSP WaaS solution is up to you, with the freedom to use the CloudJumper name, or alternatively, white label and co-branding options.
It’s never been easier to start moving your customers to the cloud, and the benefits are clear: save your customers the money that they’d otherwise spend to keep their server room cool during the summer by transitioning them to a WaaS solution today.
Learn more about how our cloud solutions will help your customers cut costs for climate control and more by getting in touch with our team right away: email@example.com or (844) 645-6789. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.