Happy Fourth of July! The CloudJumper team hopes you had a good long weekend, or at least the day off on Tuesday to celebrate our nation.
Time off is a great opportunity for your clients to relax and recharge, as well as take stock of where their company is, and gain a new perspective on where it needs to go. As their MSP, you need to be cognizant of the client’s evolution as a business and think strategically about how best to support their efforts, top to bottom.
We’d like to help. CloudJumper is proud to provide a Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) solution that offers unbeatable benefits to staff members at every level of your clients’ businesses as they grow and develop into bigger, more effective entities.
Those at the top of the food chain need to be able to make company-wide improvements to efficiency, productivity, and more – that’s exactly what our WaaS solution offers:
- Mobilization of the client’s workforce with comprehensively supported and securely protected Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) capability
- Stress-free IT with full management of the WaaS solution thanks to our knowledgeable team of engineers and service professionals
- Easy and gapless connection of any and all offices a client may have through the cloud for convenient staff collaboration
The CIO’s job has never been more critical, with cybercrime statistics growing year after year. As cyber security becomes of greater importance to companies nationwide, it’s important to ensure that your clients are properly supported.
That’s why we take security so seriously. CloudJumper is careful to store our partners’ file applications and other data in world-class data centers, as well as employ best practices in all our security efforts.
For example, consider back when the Wanna Cry ransomware hit in May – while organizations around the world scrambled to find a solution, our partners, and their many clients were already safe. Long before Wanna Cry had hit, we had patched the vulnerability in question, ensuring the safety of everyone on our WaaS platform.
That said, productivity and security aren’t the only concerns for your clients’ businesses – you have to think about the cost too. Often, a potential new customer will take a hit when it comes to user-friendliness, security, and more just to save a few bucks. However, it doesn’t have to be one or the other. The cloud has been around long enough to offer both great features and a good price point.
The bottom line is Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – how much, when all is said and done, will the IT solution in question cost your client? When it comes to our WaaS solution, the numbers look good:
- Savings On Hardware | Before the cloud, onsite servers were a must for any business that wanted to succeed, but no longer. Businesses today don’t need to purchase, install and maintain onsite servers because, with WaaS, they outsource them through the cloud to a data center instead. By choosing a cloud solution instead, your clients enjoy all the benefits of an up to date and optimized IT infrastructure, without having to pay more than your monthly service fee.
- OpEx > CapEx | Whereas Capital Expenditures (CapEx) — on-premise IT solutions — are paid for up front and see a gradual return over the following months and years, Operating Expenses (OpEx) are “pay-as-you-go”. Your clients pay for WaaS month by month, which vastly reduces the window between investment and return.
- Complete Scalability | No matter how your clients’ businesses change, whether growing, expanding to multiple locations or otherwise, the cloud is flexible enough to precisely fit their needs.
- High-Level Support | IT doesn’t just mean hardware and software – your client needs the right people too. In addition to having you as their MSP, CloudJumper users benefit from an expert team of technicians working Tier 2 support and above to ensure their WaaS platform is functioning properly around the clock.
- Safe and Inexpensive | Security can be difficult to manage because, as important as it is, it’s often just as expensive. However, with the right cloud solution, your clients are only paying a small monthly fee to gain access to enterprise-level security solutions offered to all other clients on the platform.
At the other end of the company, the hierarchy is the end-user, who is likely no less busy than the executives running the business. Balancing professional pursuits and personal passions makes for a busy day, so it’s important to save time and simplify tasks wherever possible.
That’s where the cloud comes in. Our WaaS platform can allow end-users to finish any vital work at home after dinner, or keep an eye out for an important email during the breaks in their kid’s evening activities, or even get some work done during a long drive to the cottage. Just a few of the benefits offered by the cloud include:
- Easy access to their work, email, and data through any configured device, allowing them to work on the go as need be.
- Offline file sync allows users to get work done while away from the office, and immediately update any online files as soon as they’re back.
- Improved ability to connect and collaborate with coworkers.
Want to learn more about how WaaS will comprehensively support your clients’ businesses? Get in touch with the CloudJumper team today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 645-6789 to get started. Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn.